Faith in a Storm!

Today I walked outside and saw a Rose in our backyard all by its lonesome on our bush. While staring at this rose it began to drizzle, not a lot just a little. God gave me an epiphany And I realized..My little Rose is outside just a growing in the cold. She's just keeps growing, she doesn't know if she'll live to see tomorrow. She doesn't know if the Sun will come and shine in order to complete her photosynthesis. But she has been provided for thus far, she just grows tall and realizes that she will continue to be provided for. 
So I named her Faith. Because even in the unlikeliest time, in the wind and rain she still stands...even if she seems alone she knows that God is with her. She looks frail but she's quite strong! That's the kind of Faith God rewards. Acceptance with Joy.
God is always taking care of us, and we still doubt. If God takes care of my little rose of course he'll take care of us. I believe that's why he allowed that little Rose to live at such an unlikely time, to show me that of course he'll take care of me, I'm his rose. And so are you..
This is my life...according to me. As a Christian girl
Do come again,
xoxo
Bri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jehovah Nacham

Lemon Cookies In China

Do you smell smoke? Nope